Internationalization through the Development of Organizational Capacities
The course introduces an international experience through professors from different countries. Students can acquire tools that allow them to know, improve and innovate in the internal processes of a company and thus have an international vision to open up to the world market. In addition, they will have the opportunity to visit companies and analyze Colombian case studies.
Students of the Universidad del Rosario and the world.
- Students who take this course will be able to understand how to improve the productivity of the company through targeting processes, strategic alliances, key aspects in the business and decision making at national and international level.
- Provide an international experience for students within their curriculum, which would prepare them as possible international managers.
- Promote the international students’ participation in the programs of the School of Business and Universidad del Rosario.
- Promote innovation in teaching methods.
Challenges-based learning, practical and theoretical sessions, visits to companies and classes fully taught in English.
Academic experience with professors and international students, proximity to Colombian companies and case studies. The students of the Universidad del Rosario will validate up to 5 credits.
Dates: May 31st to June 14th, 2019.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Sede del Emprendimiento y la Innovación, Universidad del Rosario (Calle 200 entre Autopista Norte y Carrera 7).
Intensity: 80 hours.
Type of Offer: Course.
Credits: 5 UR credits (8.5 ECTS).
School: School of Business.
Fee: $ 4,400,000 COP - USD $1397 (approx.)
- Early bird discount: 10% (until May 16th, 2019)
- UR Community: 10%
- International Community: 10%
- Laura Stefany Pardo Pinto, Universidad del Rosario.
*Universidad del Rosario holds the right to change or modify the timeline and/or the speakers of the course.