Gender-Based Violence in Colombia
The Observatory of Gender Affairs of the School of Human Sciences of the Universidad del Rosario, develops this course in which it examines the situation of gender-based violence (GBV) in Colombia. The course will include the participation of experts on a current issue such as gender-based violence in the post-conflict context in Colombia.
People concerned in the knowledge of the situation of gender-based violence in Colombia.
- Approach the participants to the situation of gender-based violence in Colombia.
- Analyze the intersectionality of different identities in gender-based violence.
- Promote reflection on the naturalization of gender-based violence.
The work is combined between lecture and practical exercises that guide the participant in the reflection of the practices of gender-based violence and sexual harassment.
Participants in the course will have an overview of the situation of gender-based violence and harassment in Colombia, as well as the regulations and forms of resilience.
Dates: June 10th to 21st, 2019.
Schedule: 5:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m.
Venue: Sede Claustro, Universidad del Rosario (Cl 12C #6-25, Bogotá)
Intensity: 30 hours.
Type of Offer: Course.
Créditos: 2 UR credits (3.4 ECTS).
School: School of Human Sciences.
Fees: $ 800,000 COP - USD $ 254 (approx.)
- Early bird discount: 10% (until May 26th, 2019)
- UR Community: 10%
- International Community: 10%
- Danghelly Giovanna Zúñiga Reyes – Universidad del Rosario.
*Universidad del Rosario holds the right to change or modify the timeline and/or the speakers of the course.